Monday, March 5, 2012

Bright White Blue Flash Lit Up The Entire Sky Like Day Over Orange County California

 
Date:  May 4, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: Unknown.
Shape of Objects: Unknown.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: A friend and I had just left his house at the same time in our own cars going in opposite directions. As I made my right turn, I saw him making his left, then I look out the window at the sky and it had started to glow a really bright white light.
 
Then the glow just became a really, really bright very white/bluish light that lit up the entire sky as far as I could see. At this point, I was flipping out because this was enormous.
 
I don’t mean like a transformer blowing flash. I mean it was dark and this made it the brightest day for a split second.
 
So right after the flash which seemed to pulsate two smaller flashes right before the big one. I looked at the bus stop I was passing and there were about 10 people waiting for bus, and all of them were looking at the sky with their jaws dropped and pointing.
 
My friend called me and the first thing he did was ask me if I saw it. I said "yes" and he asked what it was, I said I have no idea.
 
Then I asked him how big it was, his way and he replied "it took up the whole sky, as far as he could see in front of him". This was also true for me, it took up the whole sky.
 
When I got home I told family members to keep an eye on the news, so I could find out what it was. I felt something that big would surely make news.
 
So I watched, and nothing, figured I give it a couple days and also do some internet browsing.
 
I still found no news of the event in California, but did find similar descriptions in other places on different dates. I mean the only thing that it kind of reminded of is a "wormhole", but I have no clue and would love to find out more information about this event on May 4, 2011 in Orange County, CA.
 
I'm sure it was seen in many other places also.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Me and my cousin witnessed something very similar, on 05/09/2015 Albuquerque, NM between 9:15 - 9:45pm. We were upstairs on the balcony we noticed that all of a sudden the whole sky was blanketed with like a smokey cloud, it was not cloudy 30min before this, then as were outside a sudden flash across the entire sky, as if the clouds were a light, the color was an amber orange at first then went into a blue/white color and it looked as thogh the light flash came from above the clouds, this flash only lasted a few seconds, And sure wasn't a thunder lightning storm, also there was no sound, I never had seen this in my 45 yrs of life, we both looked at each other like WTH just happened, we both had a scary feeling about it, I have tried to find out any info on this because i would really like to know what caused this flash but so far nothing, half an hour lated the clouds were pretty much gone.

    ReplyDelete