Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bright Green Flash Knocks Out Internet Satellite TV And Telephone In Northern California

 
Date:  March 10, 2012
Time:  2:00 a.m.
 
At 2 am PST this morning, March 10 2012 (Northern California) I saw a bright green flash in the sky. If it weren't for the color of it, I would have thought it was lightening. At that time I lost internet and television (satellite) and the battery in my phone died.
 
I went outside and didn't see or hear anything, the flash lasted approximately 4 seconds and filled the sky when it happened. The skies were clear and not a cloud in sight.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

  1. We saw a very similar flash at 7 pm in the western part of the sky. We were driving North from San Jose, CA. Our batteries did not die but, there were two back to back greenish flashes that filled the sky. These flashes were too big to be lightening. No other characteristics of lightening were present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we saw 2 green flashes on my way to work 3-10-12 3:40 am. my co-worker was driving North towards Oakland Ca and out of no where a green flash lit up the sky twice! there was a little bit of clouds out in the sky so at first we might of thought it was lightning but then the green flash lit up the sky again and confirmed that it wasn't lightning since the entire sky suddenly flashed Green. Any idea what this might have been? not to many people seem to have noticed it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a green flash Vancouver canada_saw two round bursts of green like lightning but 100x brighter, green, and round-I was startled and waiting for a explosion. I've never seen anything like it... does anyone know what it is??? I also found this thred http://frankcomment.blogspot.ca/2007/01/that-green-flash-across-sky-on-sunday.html People had seen something similar

    ReplyDelete