Monday, March 5, 2012

Bright Blue Fireball Fading To Green With Pale Yellow Trail Over Medford Massachusetts

 
Date:  February 28, 2012
Time:  10:20 p.m.
 
Hi, I was prompted by your request on your blog to tell you about my seeing a fireball.
 
The details are: At the corner of Highland Ave and Fellsway East, Medford MA (I was heading northbound  on the Fellsway East)
 Fireball was traveling from southeast to northwest. 
 I've looked around on the web to see if anyone else posted about this, but saw nothing. I do know that the other people at the intersection saw it, though. 
 
There was a police car directly ahead of me, and even though we both had the right of way at this intersection, he put on his brakes half way across it and came to a complete stop. 
 
At was at that moment I saw the fireball coming from the right side of my windshield. It moved quite slow, slow enough to register it's color: bright blue orb, fading to a green, then pale yellow tail. Fantastic. 
 
Anyway, I hope this information is useful to you.  I know I'd love to hear from other people who saw this! Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment