Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blue Green Tear Drop Shaped Object/Light With Short Tail Spotted Over Alabama

 
Date:  March 7, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.
 
I saw a bluish/green sphere fall vertically to the ground last night around 9:00 p.m., March 7, 2012, in Alabama. I was outside talking to a friend who just arrived at the house. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, from a light source in the east.
 
I quickly moved about 3 feet to get a clear view of the moving object, while I jumped on a low wall. The sphere resembled a tear drop, do the descent and it was about 30 feet above tree top level, do to my perspective location.
 
When I  initially saw it. I can't estimate the distance, in yards, as to how far it was from me. However it was further than my neighborhood street, and as large as a truck, at the radius. It had dark shadowed areas and light spots, and a short tail of florescence bluish, green light.
 
It resembled a flame flickering. Two minutes later a plane flew by, flying east to west.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment