Friday, January 7, 2011

Cigar Shaped UFO With Red Lights On It Over Murrieta California

Date: January 3, 2011
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Murrieta California.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Unsure.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was in my back yard when I noticed a very bright light in the sky. At first I thought it was a very bright star. Then I noticed it was moving in a northerly direction. I thought it may be a plane until I realized it was way too bright. I went into the house to get my binoculars, but couldn't find them.

Then I looked for my camera and realized I left at a Christmas party. I went back outside and the object was still moving in the same direction. I noticed what seemed to be a meteor that looked like it fell from the object. It passed behind a tree and I saw it when it went past the tree. I noticed what looked like two flares, one shooting upward and one shooting downward.

Then the light became very bright and disappeared. I immediately saw a small red light after it disappeared, then it also disappeared. It appeared to be a cigar shape, with very bright lights all the way around it. They did not diminish when the object headed away from me, as lights from an airplane would.

I didn't hear any noise, but the object may have been to far away. I don't believe it was a plane or helicopter. I thought it may have been a blimp moving fairly quickly, but it would have had to have some very bright lights all the way around it. I didn't see anything on the news, and felt I should report it to somebody.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment