Friday, January 14, 2011

7 Orange Lights Moving In The Sky Over North Vancouver British Columbia


Date: January 8, 2011
Time: 7:15 p.m.

Hi. My name is (name removed), and I am emailing in regards to this post: http://britishcolumbiaufos.blogspot.com/2011/01/formation-of-floating-lights-over-inter.html

My friend called me at 7:15pm on January 8th, 2011. He told me to "look outside, there's UFOs!" Naturally, I looked. I was expecting to see something kind of weird, but what I saw was 7ish orange kind of twinkling lights moving slowly upwards, not in any particular formations.

As they got higher in the air, they got a little bit faster. They eventually disappeared, moving not with the wind, going faster than any wind-carried object. Needless to say, I was very weirded out. My mother, who was with me, also saw and thought of it as very strange.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment