Sunday, January 23, 2011

Strange Bright Light Seen Over Elsinore California

Date: January 23, 2011
Time: 3:43 a.m.

Hi Brian, I live in Lake Elsinore and saw the same single light you probably saw except, that this was a single light, very bright to the east. I also saw this light around 4:00am, so much later. I told my husband about it and of course he said it was probably a cell tower. Well I had already checked the next morning and no cell tower at all.

Now get this! The same light last night January 1/23/11 and 3:43am. This time I woke my husband up to see it. He is convinced that it was strange, and a possible UFO. We do know we are not the only life form. So it’s not surprising.

Hopefully we will see it again. Strange that it was spotted twice in a short time.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Best Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment