Sunday, January 16, 2011

Huge UFO Filmed Over Minnesota (Excellent Pictures Of The UFO)

From the Vike Factor archives (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Date: November 29, 2003
Time: 6:00 p.m.

West Central Minnesota
Five witnesses.

They are back big time!

Photo Left: Click on the picture for larger view.

I only got one really good picture. I have a bunch of other shots but they are not as good. I saw bright flash in western sky. huge bright light. Then it zips to a southeast position. Sits there.

I yelled for (hubby) and then for the boys who were having band practice. The object had by then moved to a southwest position and just sat there.

Multiple lights flashing and appeared to be changing in shape. I will have each of them write up a separate statement.

Photo Left: Click on the picture for larger view.

The object then sinks on the horizon very slowly. As if to land? This lasted a good total of 20 minutes as of us able to view it, and it was huge. Biggest I have ever seen for the distance.

Hubby had to leave and the boys were a little shell-shocked. They just couldn't believe what they saw.

I continued to watch and a JET came in or at least it sounded like one and I grabbed my camera and keys and went to my car to pursue it.

By the time I got down to the lake I no longer could see it or the jet. But it was huge!

Photo Left: Super contrast enhanced, Click on the picture for larger view.
I will send their statements later. They went off to a friends' house.

From the Vike Factor archives (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com//

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment