Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Light Filmed While It Pulses Red And Blue Over Marina Del Rey California (Excellent Video Footage)


Date: January 14, 2011
Time: 9:45 p.m.

I was in Marina Del Rey driving north on Lincoln, when I saw this light. It appeared to pulse with a red and blue light.

It was impossible to tell the size or the distance. I pulled over and shot this video but it disappeared quickly.

Cheers.


If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.


Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Last saturday night at 8:30pm I saw six or seven orange lights travelling from the south (lax) to the north. They moved quickly for balloons, probably 15 to 20 mph their altitude was somewhere between 2 and 5 thousand feet. When observed with binoculars they had large white canopies with flames visible below each balloon. I think they were balloons but I could be wrong. The first two pairs moved to a north east track before disapearing that is, their lights were turned off.

    ReplyDelete