Sunday, January 16, 2011

Huge V Shaped UFO Over Chennai India

Date: May 2006
Time: 7:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Chennai India.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: V

Full Description of Event/Sighting: On a hot and humid summer evening, I and my wife were sitting on the terrace and talking and gazing at the sky. It was dark and clear sky. I saw a huge V shaped object with white dull lights on the shape. It went so fast may be 2 seconds from the south to the northern direction and made no sound. I had brought my camera just in case it returned, but it never did.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment