Sunday, January 16, 2011

Two Vertical Columns Of Flashing Lights Flying Horizontally North Of Edmonton Alberta Canada

Date: February 2002
Time: Evening.

I don't know if it’s the same thing I saw about 9 years ago, but around February 2002 north of Edmonton, Canada. I saw two vertical columns of flashing lights flying horizontally. The patterns displayed were like the ones you described, flashing rapidly for a brief moment, then off for a moment.

The shape of the objects that I saw, were what fascinated me the most. They were not of a conventional shape suitable for flight. They looked (this is strange, but keep an open mind) crystalline shaped, pointed on the top and bottom, but long and parallel sides. They were narrow (about 1/10 width to height) and stayed side by side as if tethered. each "column" consisted of dozens of red lights.

They flew north at a slow pace. it was difficult to tell size, but due to lack of atmospheric distortion, I would guess they were less in the range of 100 feet in height and within a couple miles distance from me.

Every car in the west bound lane, including me hit the brakes and slowed to a crawl. I watched the object (or objects, if you will) for about a full minute. Regrettably, I did not have a camera at the time.

About six months later, I saw it again only much further away. I couldn't see the space between the lights, but I believe it was the same object due to the same flashing patterns seen previously.

I’m anxious to hear your thoughts on this and to hear more of your experience. It’s strange and terrifying to me to think we are not alone, but who knows. Maybe there is a reasonable explanation to what we are witnessing.

Respectfully yours from Canada.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment