Monday, January 17, 2011

3 Bright Amber/White Lights With Red Glow Seen Over Marina Del Rey California

Date: January 14, 2011
Time: 9:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Marina Del Rey California.
Number of witnesses: 1 or 4.
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: While making a left onto my street, I saw what at first looked like a very brightly lit helicopter, then I noticed another flying in very close proximity, like in a airshow, but they stopped moving and just hovered.

Then literally another came out of nowhere and started moving towards the closest one. I stopped to keep watching and noticed the car in front of me had pulled over where 2 middle aged people driving a BMW, they were looking at the lights as well.

One of the original lights which were oscillating between a amber/white and a red glow. It was definitely not a beacon light from a helicopter as the red glow came from the same source as the amber/white glow. Anyways one of the original UFO’s made a reverse left motion and literally faded (nearly instantly) from sight when the 3rd one joined the other and then both turned to their left and literally disappeared from sight.

This was in Marina Del Rey, close to Venice Beach. I've never seen anything like this before, I went quickly into my place and grabbed my computer to see if anyone else was posting this sighting, amazing !

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment