Saturday, January 1, 2011

4 Red Lights Over West Palm Beach Florida

Date: December 31, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

I live in Florida, West Palm Beach to be exact. Last night around 10:30pm I saw 4 red lights spread equally apart coming in from the south heading north. I did not hear any sound from them and they seemed to be moving quite quickly. When they got to a certain part in the sky, the lights went out one by one at the same point.

I have no idea what it could possibly be, but it wasn't anything normal. They were spread pretty far apart, but were travelling the exact same speed and were the exact same distance apart. If you hear of anything please send an email back to me at.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment