Sunday, November 6, 2011

Giant V Shaped UFO Fly's Over Campbell River British Columbia (Incident Changes Witnesses Life Forever)

 
Date:  May 9, 2011
Time:  2:10 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: V Shaped.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: On Monday night of May 09, 2011 I was on my back deck looking up at the stars. I was looking in the east at first, then looking south.
 
Then when I looked up toward the southwest, I seen what I thought at first was a flock of snow geese flying in a huge V formation. I watched it move slowly, just below cloud level. I could see it was the bottom of some large aircraft of some sort.
 
As I watched in awe as it moved across the sky lighting the clouds up like a giant headlight of some sort, I looked back after 10 or 20 seconds where I first noticed it and then I could see the giant top part of the ship with low flashing lights flashing from side to side.
 
I could not believe what I was seeing, it slowly moved without making a sound and went behind some clouds, then out of sight.
 
This thing was massive, at least a mile long maybe 2. The width I can’t say for sure, it certainly was not a plane or helicopter, so what the hell did I see !
 
I want to no if anybody else seen it to, but I don’t no how to go about it. Someone must have seen it? It took up half the sky. This incident has totally changed my life. There truly is some other life form out there. I now go outside at night with my wife and my camera, hoping it comes back so I can get some pictures.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment