Sunday, November 13, 2011

At Least 35 Orange Yellow Lights Over St. Charles Missouri

 
Date:  November 9, 2011
Time:  8:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: At least 35 lights.
Shape of Objects: Circle.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was traveling south on main street and I looked up in the sky and there were at least 15 lights in a V formation. They then spread out and I looked to see if there were more coming towards the left of the sky, and there were numerous lights.
 
They were heading towards the river, so I followed these lights until I couldn't go any further without going into the river. I got out of my car and took pictures with my cell phone. All I can see on my phone is dots of lights, these lights were traveling at the rate of speed not a hot air balloon.
 
There was no sound and no figure, I was so amazed, I really did not no what to do. They were orangey and yellow in color.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment