Saturday, November 5, 2011

Diamond Shaped UFO The Length Of A Football Field Over Tarpon Spring Florida

 
Date:  May 18, 2011
Time:  5:30 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Diamond.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was 5:30 a.m. on May 18th in Tarpon Springs, Florida when I saw at first one very large white light in the west, northwest sky over the Gulf of Mexico.
 
I knew it was not the Moon as it was to small, but way to big for a planet or a star. Then I notice it’s getting closer. I waited and waited and now it’s right above me moving so slow I could ride a bike and keep up with it if I had one.
 
This thing was huge, I mean huge. It was the length of a football field and shaped like the diamond on a deck of cards. Very dark in color, more like a diamond shadow 300 feet up with one very large white light in the front nose, with two white light on the belly about 25 to 30 feet apart that would turn red then white.
 
It was heading southeast, there was no sound, that’s what freaks me out. Then a second one just like the first one.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment