Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Three UFOs And Possible Alien Abduction In Phoenix Arizona

From the Vike Factor archives (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Date: Late September 1985
Time: Around 7:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Phoenix Arizona.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Round bright white lights, possible abduction.

Full Description of event/sighting: I had a strange experience in 1985 outside of Phoenix. I was witness to three craft. I was at a desert get together with some friends a little after 7:00pm when some people who I did not care for showed up. It was at that point I decided to leave that party and walk back to the nearest store and call for a ride home.

We were out in a remote desert area off of Cavecreek and Dynamite area and I had to walk 4 or 5 miles through the desert to a street called Beardsley road. While walking this distance I had been watching three strange lights which I at first thought might be stars.

I am not sure of the distance or height but they seemed to be about 10 to 15,000 feet up over the McDowell Mountains, lower than commercial planes fly. They were arranged in a triangle pattern and made slight bobbing movements as if they were like fishing bobbers on the water. Then suddenly the one on the lower right shot off at a speed I have never witnessed before.

It looked like the speed of a meteor but faster as the light seemed to stretch very fast and then blink forward and then was gone. The other two seemed to hover for a few moments more, the one on the bottom left actually did circles around the one that was center/top and seemed to touch it at times, as if playing some kind of game like tag.

Then the one that was flying the circles headed off to the East slowly. The last one stayed and just went slowly up until I couldn't make it out anymore. I remember thinking to myself I just witnessed UFO's and that is was something very different and rare.

Just then as I walked a strange dark blue and white glow began to flicker or flashed lines above my head and it seemed to become the entire sky. It was like waves of light over my head and it felt electrified. It felt as if the sky was coming down or was just above my head, I almost felt like ducking down. It was a very strange numbing and scary feeling.

I felt suddenly weak and my legs began to feel shaky and wobbly. It was at that point that I experienced a flash and then I remember nothing. It was as if I blacked out. The next thing I remember after that point is that I was sitting on the side of road (on the dirt shoulder) and I could see the Circle K about a of a mile away that I had been heading for earlier.

I lost a period of time, maybe 5 to 6 hours. It was now just before 2:00am in the morning. I was still very shaky and my head was hurting badly. My vision was a little blurry and I had the worst headache I think I have ever had. My energy level was high and I had a great deal of adrenaline rushing through me.

I called my Dad who wasn't real happy about being called that late to come pick me up and I would explain what had happened. When I told him this story he just sat there quiet like he didn't know what to say. I have kept this story with me all these years. The strange thing is since that night I have had a unique ability to predict things or know when something is wrong.

Example: I am married now and have two step-daughters. My wife and I were on site managers of this small 25 unit apartment complex. It was around Christmas time 2003 and we decided to take the girls to see Harry Potter. These movies are about 3 hours long.

About an hour or so into the movie, I had one of my feelings and had the vision or feeling of fire and something wrong. I leaned over to ask my wife if she had turned the lights off on the Christmas tree, she looked at me kind of disgusted for interrupting the movie and said yes, that she had turned them off. I let it go and enjoyed the rest of the movie.

When we arrived back at the apartment I could smell something burning. I followed the smell into my daughter's room and there on her desk on the middle shelf was a lit candle. These shelves are about a foot apart and attached to her homework desk. She had left it burning when we left for the movie and it had started to burn the bottom of the shelf sitting above it. Very scary but validating for me.

There was one instance in about 1987 where for no reason at all I asked a friend of mine to look up at the bright lights of the parking lot where we were standing. There were about 100 bright lights in this parking lot.

When he looked up at them, the entire parking lot shut off at that exact second all at once. He fell to the ground in shock and looked at me as if I was some kind of anomaly. I will never forget that look, nor do I know why I even asked him to look at the lights.

To me one of the strangest occurrences was on the morning of 9/11. I am one of those people who will hit the snooze on the alarm clock a few times waiting until the last possible second to get up and get ready for work.

I have never been one to watch the news in the morning or turn on the television. But on the morning of 9/11 and right after getting out of the shower something told me to turn on the television. Right as I turned it on, the very first images were of the live coverage and the exact moment of the second plane hitting the Twin Towers. I will never forget that and I have not turned it on again in the morning since then.

I have a few witnesses to verify my predictions or intuition.

This is just a couple of the many strange things I have predicted or had strange feelings about since my encounter. It is actually a benefit in certain types of situations. I don't know if I was abducted for sure or not.

I just know that I had missing time and I was witness to three objects that evening. You know when you see these objects that they are not of this world. To this date there are no planes or vehicles in any Air force can fly at that rate of speed, maneuver like that. It is my belief that these craft are definitely controlled by some type of intelligence.

From the Vike Factor archives (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com//

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment