Monday, January 3, 2011

Ten Bright Strange Lights Which Looked To Have Metallic Wings Over Thompson Manitoba

Date: December 31, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

On New Year’s Eve my boyfriend and I were driving to a friend’s place at about 2130 hrs. local. Suddenly I saw approximately ten bright, strange lights in the sky flying north west over the city of Thompson. The lights seem to be reflecting on some sort of metallic wings. We stopped the truck and got out to watch, they looked to be changing altitude at a very high speed.

Some of them faded out of sight and others changed into what seemed to be squares shaped objects that floated in the sky. These shapes then moved in all directions, up, down, left, right finally one zoomed northwest and disappeared. I have watched air traffic over Thompson for the 20 years that I have lived here and cannot compare this event to anything I have ever seen.

My boyfriend is ex-military and has nothing to compare this sighting with, we truly feel this was a real UFO sighting. I have heard other people saying they saw UFO’s over Thompson and honestly thought they were a little off their rocker. I don’t think that anymore!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment