Monday, January 3, 2011

Orange Yellow Lights Seen Over Oshawa Ontario

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: Approx: 12:20 a.m.

Brian, on January 1, 2011 at approximately 12:20am, I saw approximately 10 orangey-yellow lights ahead of me on Coldstream Drive and Ritson Road in Oshawa over the city Dump.

At first I thought they were a spray of fireworks, but then they were travelling over the dump. Within seconds they were over Ritson Road over the Macs Milk plaza at Coldstream and I could see that they were flying objects, flying in a NE direction.

They were flying in a scattered V formation, so not a precise V, but forming a loose triangle shape, and some of these objects were inside the v shape and each object was horizontally oval in nature. They were gliding slowly towards me and I put the window down to take a picture with my cell and there was not a sound coming from them. They picked up speed and I was unable to take the picture as they were now flying over me.

I made a you turn in order to take the picture of them flying away from me and as I made the U-turn and stopped, which took seconds, they were gone. I searched the sky for several minutes and drove around the surrounding area and they were gone. I have never seen anything close to what I saw. I remember thinking that they were planes at first, but these objects were flying too close to each other to be planes, and I would have seen then once I u-turned.

These objects were engulfed in light and as I squinted to focus on each object, I believe some may have had a trail of smaller lights attached behind them. I think it is very interesting that there have been other sightings very similar in Oshawa that night.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment