Saturday, January 1, 2011

Orange Yellow Lights Over Davie Florida

Date: January 1, 2010
Time: Approx: 12:30 a.m. and 1:00 a.m.

Hey, It was maybe around 12:30am or so, my brother called out saying "there's a UFO", so the rest of us (4 others) went outside and saw this orange/yellowish light. Some said it was a plane, but it definitely wasn't. It moved pretty fast and was only the one ball of light.

It was headed NW I believe. Me, my brother and one of the other guys were on our phones trying to see what we could find about it, and if anyone else posted anything about it, then we saw another one around 1:00am.

It showed up in the same spot as the first, also just to the left of Orion's Belt, heading NW at the same speed as the last, and they both slowly disappeared as they went on, even though I'm pretty sure it would have still been visible. They both faded near the same spot, were the same color, were probably around the same distance away and appeared near the same area.

Oh, the only thing was that I'm in south Florida, we saw it in Davie. We also tried to take pictures with our phone, but I don't think it showed up very well, I might have one, but its just a dot in the sky, and my phone doesn't capture video so I couldn't show the speed of it.

That's crazy, I'm glad other people have been seeing similar things. I wonder what it is.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment