Sunday, January 2, 2011

Glowing Red Orange Light Over Hudson Florida

Date: December 31, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi, My name is (removed). I was up at my parents house in Hudson on 12/31/10 for a New Years party. We all saw the UFO that was described online, we are up off Hicks Rd in the Lakewood Acres area. This ship flew right over head of us and was quite low in altitude. It was quiet as can be, no chemtrails whatsoever. The craft appeared round and was glowing orange/red.

It had a flame in the center on the bottom, at least it appeared to be a flame, at first glance it looked like something was on fire. Then I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I snapped a photo with my camera phone, although the image looks like crap. All you can see in the image is a light. I'd be happy to send it if you would like, but it doesn't appear to be worth much.

It was heading due west from our home. It would make sense for someone to see it near Wal-Mart on US 19 near beacon woods. There were about 9 of us that witnessed it. It makes me happy that other people saw the same thing we did in a further part of the city. I don't feel so crazy. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment