Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bright Vivid Orange Glowing Object Over Deltona Florida

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: Approx: 12:45 a.m.

My father-in-law and I were sitting out back just around 12:45am in the Deltona area and out of the corner of my eye I noticed a very bright and vivid orange glow in the sky traveling extremely fast. At first we figured maybe it's a burning ember from some fireworks. But we figured it would fade away.

It never did it just started moving faster and stayed bright. It was moving much faster than any plane I have seen in my time with the military. Maybe it was a meteor, but more than likely it was some sort of UFO. Either way I was freaked out for most of the night.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment