Sunday, January 2, 2011

4 Large Orange Lights Over Coral Springs Florida

Date: December 30, 2010
Time: After 9:00 p.m.

I’m in Coral Springs, Florida and I saw the same big orange lights, but on a different night, on December 30th after 9:00pm. I posted 2 pictures of those lights on Facebook but it didn't turn out too well.

Whole family saw 2, but step father saw 4, just hovering NW for a few minutes and flying away. They came back a few minutes later. I tried to take pictures but I should've recorded instead. I thought we were the only ones who saw the lights. I'm so excited. It was not a weather balloon, helicopter, airplane, or military!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment