Friday, October 8, 2010

Sphere Turned Dark Blue Color Over Bistrita Romania

Date: September 8 and October 3, 2010
Time: Evenings.

Good day Sir, I have seen your ad about the orange lights. My name is (name removed) and I have seen this orange light twice. Once in 8 September 2010 and second 3 October 2010 in Bistrita, Romania.

I started to search on the internet about these spheres. In the center was orange and red in the edge. He was moving with constant speed in straight line. He was soundless. In 3 October the sphere turned to a dark-blue color, almost the same color with the sky. I don't know what it was. I hope you will understand my bad English.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com//

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I'm Paul. It has been a couple of years since I really saw an UFO above Bistrita, in Romania. I was with my brother in the courtyard We both saw it. I was 18 years then. It was around 10 PM in the evening when i saw it first, like a star light moving very very fast in different chaotic directions. I don't know why he did that pattern of moves in the sky. It seemed random. It was like miliseconds of staying still then another random direction, up, down, left, right. Doing this moves for almost a minute. Then just after a down move, it apperared like it stood still for an entire second, then burst upwards into the sky, like a backwards shooting star. And just before disapearing it sparked, just like in the star trek movie when it got to warp speeds. This is not a joke, the analogy is not a joke, it did so. I'm sure it couldn/t be any natural fenomenal or any type of aircraft made by us. The speed was far greater then any aircraft. Moving through big portions of the sky almost instantaneously. And for the record, my grandfather, a World War 2 veteran, that died at 92 years, told me several times that as a boy he saw in the night sky groups of cigar shaped objects that had light bursting on one end, that were traveling very close to the ground from Bistrita to Birgau Mountains in Romania. This was in the interbelic period. He told me that sometimes they were so many and so close to the ground that it lightened the area like it was day in the middle of the night. It seems this is an important route for UFO[s, don't know why. I hope others will tell their story about the UFO's on Bistrita's sky.

    ReplyDelete