Friday, October 29, 2010

Bright Orange Light Over Northwich UK

Date: October 2, 2010 (other sightings the same also seen by this witness)
Time: 7:27 p.m.

Hello, just thought I would add a bit to this story I saw posted on http://worldufos.blogspot.com/ title of post in Subject bar.

Here's what I have to say about the orange lights anyway. I have seen them 3 times over a period of 3 months. The last sighting was at 19:27 Sat 02/10/10. I too like the guy who posted on the blog was out in my back garden having a smoke (tobacco), I watch the sky all the time when I go out for one, anyway 1 orange light out of nowhere appeared. I mean from out of the black, it did not come from any direction just appeared and the second came seconds after.

The lights where the same colour as orange street lights on the road and they were slightly pulsing. They then, staying at what looked to be the same altitude, headed west pretty slowly and then they disappeared from sight behind buildings in my street. I didn't see them vanish. I posted on yahoo answers about this and people came back with the general "It's a Chinese lantern" but why would a Chinese lantern head west when on that day the wind was heading in a easterly direction?

Where I live I see alot of airplanes going into land at Manchester airport. This was no plane but the flight path was smooth just like one.

The previous times I have seen them was In Livingston (also quite near an airport (Edinburgh airport), West Lothian, Scotland can't remember the date, but it was late July when I first saw it and then I saw it again mid August. The first time my mate was driving me home after going round to my other mates house. Didn't drink, we were on a road called Bankton Road when in-between the streetlights above the road hovering about a meter above the lights was an orange light.

We passed underneath it and had to go round a round about, we then looked back at where we first saw it and this thing flew and I mean fast heading east towards Edinburgh way. It was about the size of a Frisbee. The second time it was just hovering above a forest near Adambrae Parks where I used to live also in Livingston. I saw it for 30 seconds ish, I was in a car and lost it for a minute or so when passing some trees when I looked back up at it, it was gone.

Every time it has been the exact same light no differences, slightly pulsing. My little brother who was sleeping in the conservatory that night at the 2nd sighting in Livingston. Heard aviation noises, he said like a helicopter. I don't get it to be honest and to see this 3 times this year, after seeing nothing like it in my life. Weird.

Hope you find this interesting.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment