Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dark Triangular UFO And Lights Over Glasgow Scotland Prestwick International Airport

Date: June 25, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hi, I noticed your blog spot and thought maybe this would be of interest to you.

I worked in a local private golf club, situated next to Prestwick International Airport. On the night of 25th June around 10:00pm I was taking a cigarette break outside with a member from the club when I looked into the sky. We watched a bright orange light moving fast from the northeast towards the west. It was moving against the wind that night, so we ruled out the possibility of it being a Chinese lantern as it was too big, moving too fast and also against the wind. We were bemused and said nothing further when we went back in the building.

The following night I was standing alone and due to what happened on the previous night I looked up into the sky. I actually shivered at what I saw. There was a dark triangular, shiny shaped object that was flying overhead at a low height. There was no sound and it was coming form the south and flew right over my head and headed north. I was quite annoyed at this time that no-one was there to witness this too.

A week later, I was waiting for a lift by a local taxi firm home from work when I looked at the sky again. I noticed two bright white lights following each other. Again, coming from the south and heading north. They seemed to be flying at a very high speed and I actually made the taxi driver get out his cab and watch with me. They then just disappeared.

On all of these occasions the sky was clear and their was only light winds. I searched the net for anyone that had noticed these lights as I was intrigued and came across your site.

These have not been my only sightings. Just before I had my son in June 1999, I lived further from the airport than I do now and was lying in bed when something caught my eye at my window. I saw what I can only describe as dancing white lights that were quite a distance from the earth. They moved very fast and seemed to move in what I can only describe as formation. They did this for around 20 minutes before shooting straight up into the sky. This was around 1:30am and has stuck in my mind for what seems forever due to the ridicule I received from telling the story.

There definitely seems to be some unexplained happenings in the area and I do hope this is of interest to you.

Yours sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment