Monday, October 18, 2010

Three Orange Lights Over Chicago Illinois

Date: October 15, 2010
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Three independent orange lights rose up over Lake Michigan at about Fullerton Ave, straight from the horizon. No flashing lights, just an intensely bright orange light on each of the three objects. I thought they might be military helicopters and were going to fly right over me, but they kept rising and rising into the sky.

One broke off from the others and eventually disappeared into the sky directly above me. It was a clear night, but it went so high I couldn't see it anymore. The other two stayed at a lower altitude for awhile, and then similarly disappeared into the black. No sound, slow movement. Any other sightings of this? I'm baffled about what I may have seen.

Feel free to contact me.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment