Sunday, October 10, 2010

Orange Yellowish Lights Over Woodland Park New Jersey

Date: October 9, 2010
Time: 5:10 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Woodland Park N.J.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Circular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I awoke very early yesterday morning with a text on my cell phone from my daughter who lives out in Arizona. Well, needless to say, after I had read her texts I was awake. I got up and went into my living room and it felt fairly cool out there because I had forgot to close the windows before I went to bed. So, I closed all the windows and lastly as I went into my kitchen to close the second window above my sink.

I noticed this bright light out back, which is ordinarily pitch black. So, of course I was like, what is this round orange yellowish light? a star? no way too big for any star. A meteor? no, because this light was pretty much stationary. A second light appeared to the left of this light, not attached, but much larger in size, identical in color, but it would change size from very large, to very, very small until it was invisible.

This much larger ball of light repeated this several times. I was in disbelief, I ran to my youngest daughter's room to wake her up so she could see this. She woke up very quickly, which now that I think of it, it was a miracle in itself. I took her to the kitchen window, at that time, there was just the smaller ball of light, very small, but returned to the original size when I first seen it.

This light did not get one half the size as the other orange yellowish light. I waited about a minute or so, and the larger light did not return. I quickly got dressed and ran out to my car to take a drive to see if I could get a better glimpse past the tree line, but I seen nothing, like a seen out of my kitchen window.

Shortly thereafter, I was sitting in my kitchen having a bowlful of oatmeal. It was still dark outside. My daughter and her father were watching a DVD in the living room. As I was washing my bowl out in the sink, I looked out the window, the same window as before and I see the 'smaller' light reappear at the same location as before. I quickly called my daughter and her father to the window to see this orange yellowish light, her father was in disbelief now. But, it was there, like nothing we have ever seen in our entire lives.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment