Saturday, October 9, 2010

Numerous Colored UFOs Flying In The Sky Over Rockland New York

Date: October 9 and 10, 2010
Time: 11:00 to 1:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Rockland New York.
Number of witnesses: 4 or more.
Number of Objects: 5-15 objects.
Shape of Objects: Circle, triangle.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I live in Rockland, NY, West of my house so about 20 miles north of Manhattan myself, my girlfriend, my mother, father, friend all witnessed at first an object moving like a bee would, flying probably in space or far out in our atmosphere. Later my girlfriend and I witnessed about 9 very dim objects flying towards the other craft, some flying at rates of speed a plane couldn't fly.

I mean shooting left right up down, turning blue, yellow red, at one point the largest one had a red glow around it very faint. There must be Earth made objects trying to observe because they are moving also up there, but like snails compared to the speed of these UFO's. They would get close and a cat and mouse game where the UFO would just easily fly from one spot to another.

I mean across the sky and wait for the snail like objects (taking hours to even get close). Then would shoot up or down side to side to keep away. There is an amazing thing happening right now I hope others have reported this, I cannot believe the amount of objects that are in the sky right now. At some points it would like triangular the brightest one with other little lights to make the triangle, but then it would move by itself. I am completely serious about what I saw I even called local police to see if any sightings were reported.

They said no, but my friend was not at the same location and saw the one object moving, I have been outside all night observing but my camera won't catch the images as they are too far. Last Saturday I saw just one object same spot, now there are many of them. Feel free to call.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment