Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lights Making Some Strange Maneuvers Over Dunlop Ayrshire Scotland

Date: October 7, 2010
Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Dunlop Ayrshire, Scotland.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round small bright.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was walking my dog around 7:00pm, it was just getting dark and I passed a couple of other dog-walkers on my way to the Millenium Woodland Park in Dunlop, where I usually take my dog at least once a day. I ran up the "Brechna Braes" hill with my dog, and stopped at the stone seat for a rest and faced out west I believe where there is a huge outlook of the sky.

There was a very bright star, like Venus or something and I looked at it for a few seconds, then noticed suddenly a small round light appearing from around the star somewhere and heading downwards, it would appear and disappear momentarily at different areas, which I found very unusual as our aircraft doesn't do this kind of thing.

It moved to the left of my vision and I then noticed another of the same objects appearing above it and doing the same kind of moves, downward, left, disappear, reappear, upwards. There was no definite flight path, and they had no noise from them. A couple of times I heard a plane breaking the sound barrier and when the planes were fairly near, the objects would disappear.

Then I noted that they seemed to gradually get smaller until they disappeared at the same time, like they were heading out west towards the coast. I went down the hill with my dog, and into another field, but did not see anything unusual in the sky at that time. I then exited the field at Templehouse Woodland through the gate and walked down the path instead of going through the fields.

I looked at the sky to my right and saw one object which looked brighter and nearer, which was flying smoothly, unblinking, not flashing, with no noise, moving in the distance above the trees, in the same direction and at the same pace to which I was walking to give me a good view. It was quite fascinating, that view lasted a couple of minutes then it just vanished like a light going out, and I couldn't see anything anymore.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment