Sunday, October 10, 2010

Large Orange Object Over Musselburgh East Of Edinburgh Scotland UK

Date: October 9, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:15 p.m.

Hi, I watched an orange glow in the sky for around 5 minutes last night over Edinburgh. This was on Sat 9th Oct 2010 around 9:15pm. I live in Musselburgh to the east of Edinburgh and I was looking at the sky over Edinburgh. It was large, around the size of a half moon in shape and had three small globe shapes in the glow and it was moving and stationary in this time.

When it moved, it moved upwards and north very quickly then came to rest, it was stationary for around around a minute then moved down and south. My first thought that it was maybe a projection from Edinburgh castle or something to do with the airport which is the general location of the lights I was seeing. Would like to know what it was as I have never seen anything like it before.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment