Thursday, October 14, 2010

Box Or Rectangular Shaped UFO 30 Miles NW Of San Antonio Texas

Date: 2009
Time: Daytime sighting.

Hello, I am writing to say that I, too, saw a box shaped, or rectangular shaped UFO myself. I, too, Googled that term and read the story of the rectangular UFO on Sightings.com, and am responding to the Brian Vike request for reports of rectangular UFOs. I live out in the country about 30 miles NW of San Antonio, Texas.

Last year, in absolutely clear, cloudless weather, on a warm day I saw something which I could not identify.

I was outside in my front yard and saw, in the sky at about a 45 degree angle up from the ground, an object which had the proportions of a dollar bill. That is, two or more times wider than it was tall, with square corners. It was the color of coin silver, or a slightly yellowish, dull silver-gray color. I saw it only in this shape, like a flat, two-dimensional object. If it had depth, or 3 dimensions, I did not see that, as I saw it only on that one side.

The object was without features except for an oval, or ellipse, centered both horizontally and vertically, which took up a bout maybe 15% of the area on that side. All color was the same grayish silver.

It seemed to me to be rather close, maybe a few hundred feet or closer, but I just cannot judge the distance at all, as there was no reference for me to use in determining distance or size.

I was nervous at seeing it, and, since I was alone at home at the time, I just went inside, after about a minute, rather than watch it. I was afraid that if it saw me, it might "get" me. I experienced no missing time as a result, so I escaped!! Sort of silly, I know, but it was a strange thing to see.

The only other thing I noticed that morning that got my attention is that there seemed to be several jets that flew around in the area, criss-crossing the sky at different times. Not all at once, but across three hours or so. I note this because out in the country where I am, we see only jets on approach to the San Antonio International Airport and occasionally a propeller driven plane going somewhere else. Military jets zoom by at a few thousand feet, but do not criss-cross the sky. They fly always in a westerly to easterly path.

So, that is my odd little story. This is the only UFO that I have ever seen.

Please add this to the stories you have of rectangular objects in the sky.

Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment