Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ball Of Fire In The Sky Does Half Loop Over Wichita Kansas

Date: October 6, 2010
Time: 8:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Wichita Kansas.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My daughter and I were standing outside on our porch when we noticed a ball of fire in the sky it did a half loop and then traveled straight north until we could no longer see it. Neither of us have ever seen anything thing like it before.

I tried to take picture of it with my phone, but all I got was a triangle shape with the points of the triangle lit up bright.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment