Thursday, October 14, 2010

Another Witness To Triangular Shaped UFO Over Sarnia Ontario

Date: October 8, 2010
Time: Evening.

The October 8th UFO in Sarnia was also seen by someone I know. According to him, it was triangular in shape and had 3 white orbs that "looked like plasma." What couldn't be revealed was whether this was a medium sized craft lower in altitude or a huge craft 40,000 feet or more high. I also read there was a report in St. Catharines 2 hours earlier.

I only wish I could have seen this and I hope more is found out.

Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment