Wednesday, October 13, 2010

7 To 8 Round Orange Lights Over North Central Indiana

Date: October 9, 2010
Time: Early morning, dim light.

Location of Sighting: North Central Indiana.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 7 - 8.
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I am reporting a sighting that my parents and brother-in-law saw this weekend. My brother-in-law was traveling in the dim morning light when he saw 7-8 round orange lights in the sky arranged in a pattern. He quickly pulled into my parents place so that they could see them too, and so that people would not think he was teasing.

My dad and mom came outside and were able to see 2 of the remaining orange lights in the sky. My mom said it was clear. I know she is right because we were traveling very near there when the sun was coming up that morning and the skies were clear. She described the lights as appearing stationary, orange, and larger than stars. All three of them watched as the remaining 2 lights dimmed and faded from view. Did anyone else see this in the area? I am reporting this because I know they likely will not. I find this fascinating and wish I knew what they were!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment