Friday, October 1, 2010

24 Reddish Orange Lights Over The Westside Of Chicago Illinois

Date: September 30, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi there, I'm glad I came across this story. I saw the exact same thing last night and a multitude of others in my neighborhood. I was sitting on the porch when I first saw a group of 13 "gliding" silently headed south (I live on the Westside of Chicago). I then received calls from my sister who described the same thing and I told her that I was already looking at them.

She was scared senseless and my sister is a tough cookie. She's not into the UFO thing, but even she knew that those weren't the type of aircraft that we would normally see. There were about 24 altogether and they all had a reddish/orange glow that was constant and seemed to fly in formation.

After the initial 13 there were more that seemed to "appear" 1 after the other and continue in the same direction. I was too shocked to even consider recording it on my camera. This is the strangest stuff I've ever seen and I can't get those eerie images out of my head.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment