Thursday, October 14, 2010

2 Red Spherical Objects Over Irvine Ayrshire Scotland UK

Date: October 10, 2010
Time: Approx: 8:25 p.m.

Location: Irvine Ayrshire
Witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Spherical.

My partners brother and myself witnessed something similar to the events detailed in the item listed above. It was on Monday 11 October 2010. At around 845-850pm. There were two red spheres one appeared to be static this is what I noticed first, it was red in colour and I thought that's a strange colour for a star.

It was my partner who pointed out the other sphere which was moving towards us from a westerly direction. It was also red and larger, it made no sound. It circled the smaller sphere which disappeared, then the larger of the spheres appeared to decrease in size, and disappear.

There had been a suggestion that it was Chinese Wish Lanterns, but it did not feel like this and there was no changeable wind directions which would account for the movement we witnessed in the larger of the two spheres.

My brother took a short video on his mobile, but it is not of great quality. I can see if I can send you this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment