Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas Lights In Steelhead Park Small Town Houston British Columbia (20 Pictures/Video)


Above Photo: A look at Houston’s old church at Christmas time November 27, 2015.

Since we are getting into the Christmas season, I thought that this message would be a 
great place to start.

I moved to Houston with my family in 1981 from Surrey, British Columbia, it also was in the dead of winter. The temperature at that time was in the minus 30’s, and what a time to start a new life in a small town and trying to dig frozen ground for water lines, etc. Honestly, I thought I had made a huge mistake, but life moves on and you have to make the best of the situation. Winter passed and Spring and Summer rolled in, and we got things ready for the next winter.

To view the write up and see the other 20 pictures, please visit Brian Vike's Travel Blog at:

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment