Sunday, January 22, 2012

Disc Shaped Object Blue With Red Orange Yellow Tail Over Gordon's Bay Western Cape South Africa

 
Date:  January 22, 2012
Time:  Approx: 1:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: S34 09.501 E18 53.047, Gordon's Bay, Western Cape, South Africa
Number of witnesses: 2 people, myself and my friend.
 
Dear Brian, I was laying down in my garden with a friend of mine, looking at the sky while we were talking. We both saw it very clearly!

The object was flying very fast (estimate at 2-3000 km/h) in a straight line from north to south, at quite a low altitude and in absolute silence. 

It seemed to be a disc shape with 5 or 6 reactors turned downwards showing a beautiful 'Spielberg' blue color (like a gas stove).

There was also a comet tail at least twice the size of the object and with more red/orange/yellow color added to the blue.

I have seen what I would call UFO in the past, but this one was incredibly beautiful and so close!

I have checked the web, but so far no sign of other witness maybe it is too soon? If you find something or have an explanation, please let me know! Kind regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment