Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bright Objects In Night Sky

Omineca Express
Serving Vanderhoof - Fort Fraser - Fraser Lake and area.
Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070
Wednesday, February 27, 2002
 
 To the editor:
 
I hope my letter finds you well. The reason I am writing today is to enquire if your newspaper have received any strange reports of bright objects in the night sky.
 
I have been working on two separate cases, here, a sighting from Telkwa in which there were three witnesses to this event, and another here in Houston, B.C. where a couple had seen a very bright object over the Bulkley River.
 
I was talking with another investigator and he also received a report of the same type of thing taking place near Burns lake, B.C. So far I have interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took place on Sunday, February 3, 2002.
 
I now have information of another witness who came forward and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five folks I have interviewed are all married, with families and very creditable people.
 
The dates when this all took place would have been from January 31, 2002 right up to February 3, 2002. Or you might have a report from someone around this time period.
 
I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. when you last had your set of six Crop Circles.
 
Anyone who has any information about these events can contact me at:
Phone/Fax - (closed) or by emailing: sighting@telus.net.
 
Thank you so much for any help you could give to me.
 
Brian Vike
Independent UFO Field Investigator/Researcher.
Houston, B.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment