Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Three Burning Orange Objects Over Withywood Bristol UK

Date: June 8, 2010
Time: 10:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Withywood Bristol.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi, I've seen three sightings of burning orange objects about three two 2 weeks apart. The first time I saw the orange burning object, it was about 8:30pm and moved slowly in all different directions. The second time I saw three burning objects about 11:30pm. They all moved very quickly in all different directions and all stayed very close together.

The third time was tonight at 10:30pm, it moved very quickly in one straight line and all of these objects never made any noise. I've tried to think of what they might be, but when I Googled it, I was surprised to see how many people have seen the same thing, so I hope this information is useful.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment