Sunday, June 20, 2010

UFOs Seen From Cheltenham G.C.H.Q UK

Date: June 15, 2010
Time: 03.30 hrs

Hi Brian, OK something strange is going on in the UK. I have already reported an sighting of orbs around the Cheltenham G.C.H.Q area and I am lucky enough to report three more. The first started at 03.30 hrs on the 15th of June.

I was about to go to bed when I happened to glance out of my south facing window, only to see a bright white object gliding towards me. I ran to the balcony to get a better look and to catch it turning in an arc towards the southeast. I ran out to get a better look. By the time I got outside, I managed to view it coming to a stand still.

I tried to eradicate all possibilities of what this object could be. A satellite would not turn or stop and it seemed to be geostationary. It was also unnaturally bright and not twinkling as a star does, I checked my Stellarium program. Neptune and Jupiter are far too low for me to see and there are no other planets visible to me at that azimuth.

The object stayed there until daybreak and it was still visible when all other stars were not. I decided to stay up the next night to check if it may be a satellite Stellarium doesn't have logged. At 2:30am I was having a ciggy on my balcony when I saw it again, coming from the S.W.

This time I grabbed my neighbour as a witness. It gilded towards the S.E and sat low on the horizon. My neighbour witnessed it's size, brightness and movement as it sat in front of our eyes. The object repositioned itself to the previous nights azimuth, just sitting there. We watched it for an hour or so and we were about to go in when another appeared from due west at a tremendous speed, it flew over our heads with the same intensity as the other and continued due east and out of sight.

I will add we know what satellites look like. These objects seemed to be within our atmosphere and seemed to be emitting their own light far too low. I also checked the satellite sites to see if I could ID them, but I could find none.

The ISS is low in Scorpio and hardly comes into view from where I am. I stayed up last night if only to find out all I had been looking at was a bright star, but nothing was there. My neighbour even made the point of coming up and saying "look it's not there we saw something" I will keep you posted for further events. The UK seems to have a wave of these high altitude objects. I did get a good look at it through my binoculars, it seemed to have a teardrop shape to it. It would seem to power up or flash periodically, not twinkle or display atmospheric colours.

Thanks mate, I thought you should know.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment