Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dunrobin Ontario UFO Spotted Hovering Over Tree Line

Date: June 9, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Dunrobin, Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round or triangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: At approximate 9:30pm, while lying in bed watching TV, we heard what we thought was strong wind. It was a strange sound. While we were listening to figure out what it was, my 9 year old came running into my room in a panic.

She kept insisting that there was a UFO out in the front. I told her it had to be a helicopter, but she said no way that (Brian Vike Note: Something happened at this point of the sighting report, some how the UFO reporting form chopped the rest of the report off, I replied to the witness and they were great enough to update me on what was chopped of)

Yes there was some missing.


So where I left off is, my daughter is positive this is not a helicopter and this is a UFO. I'm thinking the noise I heard was strange, so maybe we better go and look. We run into her room and through her window we see a large object, just sort of hovering very slowly.

It was moving toward the east and looked like it was just over the tree-line. I couldn't say if it was round or triangular because I was more fascinated by it's lights, but my daughter says its definitely triangular and my husband agrees with her.

The lights were bright and they were flashing on and off, red and white. It didn't take long for it to leave our sight. I think that if I would have gone right into her room, I might have had a better look at it, it didn't seem concerned about being seen as it was so low.

You know I don't really believe in UFO's and now I'm not sure what to think. I know I saw this thing, but I can't understand why it was not on the news or something at that hour of night, we can't be the only ones that saw this. Let me know what you think or if someone else saw it too.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment