Sunday, June 6, 2010

Two Glowing Bright Orange Disc Over Sudbury Suffolk England UK

Date: June 5, 2010
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Dear Sir, I would consider myself a skeptic, though I suspect you receive many emails that begin with that line. However, I would like to share with you my own UFO sighting, as I was shocked when I saw on the website just how many sightings recently were similar to my own. I was also shocked after experiencing the sighting and hope that an explanation will be forthcoming.

I was driving home from work, on a road I know well and that does not have much traffic. I initially saw one glowing, bright light in the sky and assumed it was Venus, as it was not yet fully dark. As I continued, there was another light travelling close at a 45 degree angle. I then assumed they were aeroplanes landing at Stansted, then realized this was the wrong direction, given that they were travelling dead straight North.

It then occurred to me that they were far too close to each other to be aeroplanes and were glowing orange. Perhaps they were helicopters? I continued along the road and they were travelling in the opposing direction, allowing me to get a good view. When they passed me, my mouth was agape: Two glowing, bright orange lights. I focused my attention on one, and above it, I saw a pink-orange disc of light being projected from it.

It looked similar to when one observes the sun through clouds, translucent, yet glowing. I got the impression the object was disk-shaped, but couldn't say for certain. I am not sure if the disk of light was projected or reflected. I was so mesmerized by the disk of light, that I could not make any clear features of the object, or indeed the identical one flying close to it. Surely an earthly explanation to these sightings will eventually manifest itself? I hope so, to satisfy my curiosity! However, the experience was so unprecedented, that my mind has opened. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment