Thursday, February 4, 2010

Orange Disc Shaped Object Garforth UK

Date: February 2, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:40 p.m.

I've just seen an orange disc shaped object in Garforth! It was coming over the house then stopped and started to rise, it kept going until it vanished, it was huge and very bright! I saw your post on web, do you know what it was?

Additional Information:

Hi, It was tonight at approx 6:40pm, I just looked out of the window upstairs and it was there coming towards me, I went to the window at the back of the house as I expected it to go over the top of the house it didn't so I went back it had moved to the right then just started to rise getting smaller until I couldn't see it anymore. It was very bright, red /orange with flames it was more rounded at the top. I can't stop thinking about it, I've never seen anything like it!

A friend suggests a Chinese lantern, but I've seen those and it wasn't one of those this looked far, far too big and too many flames.
Any ideas?

Hi, Just to add to what I saw, a colleague of mine saw the same image at 10:15pm in Rothwell. There were also a lot of aircraft in the sky following this last night in the same place I saw this and they appeared to stay in the same place all night.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment