Saturday, February 27, 2010

Round Orange Lights Over Crewe Cheshire UK


Date: February 26, 2010
Time: 10:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Crewe, Cheshire.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was coming home from the local pub and noticed round orange lights in the sky ahead of me, they obviously were not any kind of aircraft I know of. They were round and orange and when close up looked like fireballs. One would fly over stop for a few seconds and shoot off into the distance without making any noise, then another would follow and shoot off in the same direction as the other one.

I saw 5 doing the same thing, they were timed to perfection, my dad and one of my neighbours also saw it happening, the only thing I think they could be are Chinese lanterns, whatever they were it was mesmerizing to watch.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment