Thursday, February 25, 2010

6 - 7 Bright Orange Red Lights Over Pontarddulais Swansea UK

Date: February 25, 2010
Time: 6:50 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Pontarddulais, Swansea.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 6 -7
Shape of Objects: Orb.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: As I was approaching Pontarddulais (Swansea) from Pontlliw earlier this evening, I noticed 2 very bright orange/red lights in the sky. At first, I thought they might be police search helicopters as they didn't seem to be moving. But then I noticed that they were moving, but at a very slow pace in my direction. I stopped the engine of my car to look and to listen as they were about to fly overhead, but to my amazement, there was no sound.

Then, I quickly noticed yet another similar orb of light come from the same direction, followed by another and another - about 7 or 8 in total, but as I tried to follow them to see where they were going, they just seemed to disappear into thin air! Can anyone throw some light (please pardon unintended pun here!) on this for me. I am totally intrigued.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment