Monday, February 1, 2010

Bright Orange Light Seen Over Lydiate UK

Date: January 30, 2010
Time: 8:40 p.m.

Hi, I am a bit of a skeptic, so imagine my surprise on Saturday evening at 8.40pm over Lydiate where I live. I saw a bright orange star-like light in the sky. There was no noise, so I know with the colour and silence it wasn't a police helicopter. It moved up and down vertically and to the side in straight fast movements, again not like a helicopter. I was watching out my window (I waiting for a lift) I took out my phone and tried to capture it.

I have yet to transfer the photo to see if I can see it on the phone screen as it is very small. It stopped dead and I felt like I was being watched. The object then went really bright and seemed to disappear backwards (not fade, but get smaller and smaller) fast.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment