Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Orange Object Floating Over Bilston Wolverhampton UK


Date: December 31, 2009
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Bilston Wolverhampton.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangle.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I noticed the orange object floating in the distant as I was parking my car. As we got out of the car, it started moving at high speed to the right. What I really noticed was there was no sound at all, but the object appeared to be flying quite low. It was not far enough for me not to hear it, if it was a helicopter etc. The object was flying very smoothly and was quite surreal.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment