Monday, January 18, 2010

Ball Of Light Seen Falling Out Of The Sky Over Manchester Pennsylvania


Date: January 18, 2010
Time: Approx: 5:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Southern skies Manchester, PA.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Ball.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I'm not sure what this was, or if it is even a UFO parse. I had my kids with me sitting at the Giant parking lot, my oldest (9) in the front seat. I see a falling ball of light to the south and just that second, my son sees it too. He asks me if I seen that "planet fall from the sky?" I told him I saw it too. Basically this huge ball of light came out of nowhere in the middle of the sky, fell very quickly to the Earth, then just vanished. My friend who lives adjacent to York College in York City seen this as well. I recently started inquiring if anyone else was witness. I'm hoping I can figure something out soon.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. feb 13 2012 4:26 am chicago il i saw a green ball of light fall from the sky lasted 4 sec crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. my boyfriend and i saw a green ball of light enter atmosphere out of nowhere right in front of us on a walk in 2011 mid march at about10 :15 pm in central nj it did not have a trail or tail to it. it was bright green and traveled at a slower rate than something falling my boyfriend without us saying anything to eachother grabbed my arm and try to pull me away from where it looked to be landing .my reaction was to go see what it was bc i knew it was something different but he persisted to leave so we took the about 8 min walk back home and we were shocked so i begged him to please go back and check out to see if it landed or what it could be so we went back out to head for the spot about 35-45 min after seeing it. it was a chilly night so we both had jeans on and hooded sweatshirts with our hoods on so we are walking to the road we saw it on which was 2 blocks up to the right from were we were than all of a sudden this government 4 door vehicle with some symbol on the side of it drives past us without even glancing our way 2 men were in front they started to turn on the road we knew the thing to land on and took out a big spotlight on passenger side atleast 20 in round and was shining it in bushes and under cars as they were creeping down the road heading towards area the object looked to of landed by an anbandoned warehouse at edge of neighborhood we watched them for about 3 to 4 min but my boyfriend got spooked bc at that time we really realized we may have seen something and if itwas not for that government vehicle i may have let people tell me it was fireworks or something else but i dont think a government vehicle if looking for a person would of just drove by us in hoodies without looking twice and if it was animal control why wouldnt they stop to ask us anything or be the usual animal control van or suv but these men were in a white 4 door sedan

    ReplyDelete